These are very exciting times for Colfax Corporation. With thousands of employees around the world‚ we’re all part of a strong and successful business. And although we’re in different divisions and countries‚ we share a common set of values and goals. We all know that success takes the work of talented and dedicated people who are committed to making an impact every day. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract‚ develop‚ and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment.
If you’re looking for a chance to shape a growing company with your blend of unique and innovative skills and ideas‚ then Colfax Corporation is the place for you. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a premier management team that takes the professional development of Colfax associates very seriously. Building a world class manufacturing operation is a fusion of people‚ ideas and commitment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are highly motivated‚ committed to quality‚ customer satisfaction and continuous improvement‚ have a passion for achieving measurable results—we want you on our team. Colfax Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race‚ color‚ religion‚ sex‚ national origin‚ age‚ disability‚ or status as a disabled veteran‚ or Vietnam-Era veteran. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
As an equal opportunity employer‚ Colfax Corporation and its affiliates are committed to a diverse workforce. We also are reviewing our gender pay equity across our businesses and are committed to the principle of and to over time achieve gender pay equity within our employment markets.
Colfax Corporation and its businesses strive to provide an exceptional benefits package to employees and eligible dependents. Examples of the benefits that may be provided to U.S.-based associates, which differ by business unit, location, job function and other terms of employment, are summarized below. For more information on working at a Colfax Corporation business and on the business-specific benefits provided please visit ESAB Careers or DJO Careers.
- Health Insurance: medical, dental and vision plans.
- Spending & Savings Accounts: tax-advantaged accounts to use before-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses as well as Flexible Spending Accounts-Health Care and Dependent Care.
- 401(k) Plan: a company match is provided for all eligible employees.
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave and Holidays: Balancing life and work is important to us. We provide employees with ample paid vacation, sick leave, jury duty and holiday benefits, and many businesses provide family care leave for the birth of a child, to care for a newborn child, to care for a family member with a serious health condition, and bereavement leave.
- Disability: We offer short-term Disability that pays a benefit if employees temporarily cannot work because of an injury, illness, or maternity leave. We also offer supplemental long-term disability insurance.
- Military Leave: We comply with and support federal law which provided for unpaid leave of absence for National Guard and Military Reserve members and those who volunteer or are involuntarily inducted into military service, to attend military training and for active duty.
- Life Insurance: Through an outside insurance provider, we offer eligible employees life insurance to help protect their family’s financial needs.
- Pet Insurance: We know that pets are family too and offers discounted pet insurance rates.
- Auto and Home Insurance: Discounted insurance rates for auto and home insurance.
- Legal Services: Voluntary pre-paid legal services through a third-party vendor.
- Wellness Program: We promote a comprehensive wellness program, including on-site fitness facilities at many locations, wellness initiatives like a 10k/Day walking program, a wellness newsletter, educational resources, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program: A voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems that affect the employee’s job performance.
- Child Care and Elderly Care: Access to a program which provides a variety of care options, including elderly and child care.
- Awards & Recognition Program: A global, online recognition platform that thanks, awards and recognizes employees throughout the year for living our values. We also proudly recognize service anniversaries around the world.
- Professional Development: Employees are encouraged to participate, with company financial support, in local and national organizations unique to their occupation. We also provide numerous internal and external training and other opportunities that support the career development and skills training of employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We value the importance of education and may provide up to $5250 per calendar year in tuition reimbursement benefits to eligible employees. Our Educational Assistance Program is designed to help eligible employees develop their skills and upgrade their performance by providing educational assistance, or “tuition reimbursement.”
If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position and you require assistance‚ please contact us at the following telephone number: 301-323-9000. This contact channel is reserved for use by individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations.