We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy covers how we at Colfax Corporation and its subsidiaries (“Colfax”) treat private information collected and received through our operations and business practices. Private information is data you provide to Colfax about you or your business that is not otherwise publicly available‚ such as but not limited to your contact information‚ sales or order information‚ information you provide to us via survey or that is collected by via our website.
II. Policy Statement
We will not share your private information with other companies or persons except to provide products or services that you have requested. You are free to request that we delete any private information that you have submitted. If applicable law requires that we treat private information differently than as stated herein‚ we shall comply with applicable law.
III. How Private Information Is Used
We use private information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- fulfill your requests for product‚ services‚ and support;
- contact you;
- conduct research; and
- aggregate into anonymous information for internal and external parties.
Further‚ we may disclose private information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to our agents‚ contractors and service providers we use to support our business;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Colfax or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements;
- to protect the rights‚ property‚ or safety of Colfax‚ our customers‚ or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud‚ EXIM‚ and FCPA protection and credit risk reduction);
- in the event of merger‚ acquisition‚ or any form of sale of some or all of Colfax or its assets‚ in which case private information held by Colfax may be among the information or assets transferred to the buyer; and
- to comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
We limit private information access to Colfax associates who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products‚ services‚ or support to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical‚ electronic and procedural safeguards to protect private information.
IV. Private Information Automatically Collected By Our Website(s)
Our website and servers may automatically collect certain private information regarding your browsing on our website.
V. Contact Information
Attn: Colfax Legal Team
8170 Maple Lawn Blvd‚ Suite 180
Fulton‚ MD 20759
VI. Compliance and Changes to Policy
The Legal Team will periodically review this policy and may amend it as needed to ensure compliance with new or revised regulations or to update as necessary for evolving best practices. We will post an updated copy of this policy should any changes be made.